FastAssignmentHelp.co.uk is a professional writing service for assignments on a variety of topics as assigned to students in UK. It has been working successfully for the last several years, ensuring complete customer satisfaction with the best of our efforts to maintain quality and standard services. Fast Assignment Help has a clear ‘Refund Policy’ for its valued customers. If the organization fails to satisfy the requirements of its client(s), the amount is refunded within a specific period of time. This policy is also designed to make its clients feel confident while choosing our writing services.
Below are the salient features of the company’s refund policy; it is expected and strongly recommended that the customers read the policy carefully before placing order(s).
- If the quality of product does not meet with the actual and clearly specified requirements of the client, he/she reserves the right to lodge a complaint within 72 hours from the time of delivery of finished assignment, mentioning the details of the issue.
- In case the customer fails to file a complaint within the allotted timeframe after the receipt of the order, it will be anticipated by the company that the recipient is satisfied with the delivered assignment. No further complaints shall then be entertained after the allowed time limit
- The complaint/claim for refund shall not be entertained if it fails to give valid reasons for dissatisfaction. Instance, minor issues such as typographical errors, spelling errors, contextual or grammatical mistakes, will not be accepted as a reason for claim since these minor issues are fully addressable by the company through revisions and are corrected without any additional charges. However, if the complainant has pointed out serious issues, then he/she will be negotiated to reach out a solution.
- Fast Assignment Help strives hard to deliver a plagiarism-free assignment to the customer as per set standards. However, a certain percentage of similar content could still be present in the delivered text due to obvious reasons. Such issues are carefully addressed at the time of revisions; while this is also done if a customer asks to remove such minor amount of plagiarism as well. In case of company’s failure to deliver a plagiarism-free content, the client might be offered a partial refund as compensation (subject to the percentage of plagiarism).
- In case of dissatisfaction with the quality of ordered assignment, the client can freely put forward his concerns in front of the company. However, no such matters will be negotiated if the customer’s reservations are first conveyed to any third party; if this is done, then it will be considered as a serious breach of contract.
- Though, contacting a third party for organizational matters is not appreciated, in case the two parties (the organization and the customer) fail to reach a common point for settlement within two weeks, then the client may involve a third party such as PayPal, etc.